- He makes coffee before getting into the shower every morning so I can sleep in a little longer
- He calls me “Peaches” so as not to confuse me with Simone, who he calls “Sweetheart”
- He never rushes anything (or anywhere). I know he’s always thought long and hard on something before making the right choice; he never does anything haphazardly.
- He picks me up, lifts me into the air and kisses me
- Not only does he put up with my crazy projects and the chaos that goes with them, he helps me accomplish more than I ever could without him. It takes a special person to live with a dinosaur blocking the hall for over a month.
- He somehow makes me feel small (no easy feat!)
- When I’m scared at night, he’ll get out of bed to double check that all the doors are locked and then talk to me about how we could fend off zombie attacks long enough to get to Bertha and drive to safety. It’s important to have a plan for these sorts of events.
- We create a wake behind us at concerts, so he ends up standing behind me and holding me close.
- He makes me so very, very happy
from Camp :D
Happy Valentine's Day!