Costume fun 2017

Halloween is almost here!

Last week Axel, Lennox and I went to a dress up party. There's no shortage of costumes around here, so when Axel decided to be Spiderman, I pulled out some superhero costumes for Lennox and me too.



Yesterday we dressed up again for the Canada Games Centre's Spooktacular event. This time it was just Axel and I, and we went as Rocket Raccoon and Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Halloween 2017

I made the Rocket costume and Groot mask for Yukomicon. There's also a full Groot body suit for Chris but it's not finished yet. Hopefully it will be done in time for Halloween and Axel's Guardians of the Galaxy themed birthday party.

Halloween 2017

Comments

Linda said…
I believe with this kind of skills and mentor ship available on essay format you can develop into being a sought after writer you skills are so commendable

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration