Butterflies and beer

When my mom drew names for the Christmas gift exchange I got my brother's fiance. Despite the fact that she's been dating my brother for years and they'll be married in a little over a month, I don't actually know that much about her tastes. All I know is she likes butterflies, beer and my brother.

It's not much to go on but etsy proved to be a treasure trove of potential gift ideas.

Butterflies and Beer


dubbel beer-rings
$20.00

TILE COASTERS MONAR...
$15.00

2 Etched Highball G...
$28.00

Swallowtail Butterf...
$17.00

Yellow and black bu...
$29.50

Open your beer - ...
$20.00

Mrs. Cool 8x8 Fine ...
$25.00

Beer Bottle Coaster...
$22.00

4 Pint Glasses in y...
$54.00

REAL FRAMED GIANT S...
$39.99

Irish Red Handmade ...
$4.99

ON SALE The Butterf...
$24.00

Felt Butterflies - ...
$3.00

Moustache Pilsner G...
$22.00

Handmade butterfly ...
$34.00

Keep Calm and DRINK...
$15.00

Comments

Laura said…
That's a great idea drawing names for the holidays. The butterfly necklaces look lovely.

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween at our House

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

Where to buy Halloween stuff