Christmas Challenge

When my parents were in town we had a chance to talk face to face about all sorts of things, including Christmas gifts. I'm from a big family, not Duggar big, but big enough, and in recent years the amount of stuff we exchange over the holidays has gotten a bit overwhelming.

My folks have been talking about drawing names and focusing on handmade items for a while and this year we've decided to finally give it a shot.


So here are the rules

Gifts can be any or all of the following:
-handmade by yourself
-handmade by someone else
-vintage / thrifted / second hand
-regifted


I'm really excited about this.  I'm going to try to apply the rules to all the gifts I give this year.

Comments

RealGrouchy said…
This is the part where I chime in and say "Bah Humbug": Bah Humbug.

- RG>
Anonymous said…
Love that. This year we all donated our money to my cousin's work (a boy's home in inner city Guatemala). One year, my brother and I had a contest to see who could gift the ugliest piece of clothing. That was fun, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration