Promtastic!


The Prom was so much fun!


The photos are finally up on Promdemonium’s website, so you should go check them out to see some of the incredible outfits.

Chris and I found our prom wear at Value Village. Unfortunately neither one of us tends to fit into vintage all that well. Chris’ styling blazer was a quick fix; it just took letting out the hem on the sleeves. My floor length gown didn’t hit my ankles, so I took it up. A lot. I also added an oh-so-eighties rosette to cover a hole at the bust and even managed to make a matching purse and hairclip out of the leftovers.

I think we looked pretty cute.

My former roommate Meg did a piece on the event for the CBC. For a little taste of what it was like to be there, you can hear it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration