We’re going to Burning Man. Whatever shall we wear?

Burning Man is only days away!

Chris and I have been working hard to transform our Value Village finds into playalicious outfits.

Here are some of our finished ensembles:

Outfit #1: Space-age cavemen
In line with the Evolution theme, we're going to rock some funky animal prints and shiny metallics.

Chris:
-Value Village leopard print shirt
-Walmart plaid pants
-Aviators from Ragtime

Me:
-Silver lame bikini from American Apparel (I hate supporting that store, but seriously, where else could I find a silver lame bikini?!)
-Leg warmers and arm warmers made from Fabricland clearance fun fur
-Goggles from Irving Rivers, spray painted silver by Chris
-Silver gladiator sandals from Walmart

-Sparkly purse from the dollarstore

Outfit #2: Can't miss us coupleThese clothes are so bright I couldn't take the picture with a flash!

Chris:
-Yellow t-shirt and board shorts from Old Navy (both only $5!)
-Reflective work vest from Giant Tiger
-Goggles from Irving Rivers, spray painted gold
-Fanny pack from Value Village, adorned with fun fur from a duck blanket

me:
-Value Village vest and pants
-Orange arm warmers made from halloween tights I had in my dress up box


Oufit #3: Bowties & tiaras
Play clothes! This look says "we raided the costume box"

Chris:
-Walmart dress shirt (only $7!)
-Brown bowtie from Young Janes
-Thrifted brown pants he already had in his closet

me:
-Dip dyed skirt from the children's section of Giant Tiger
-Wings made by me and decorated by Chris
-La Senza bikini from my closet
-Tights, tiara and sparkly shades from my tickle trunk


To be continued...

*Title shamelessly stolen from this awesome blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration