Grey skies and rainbows

We painted the living room this weekend. I was really worried when the colour was going up on the walls because it looked so dark, but it lightened up a lot as it dried and I'm very happy with it now.


When putting my records back into our expedit, I decided to organize them by colour.


Some people don't like the recent trend of bookshelves arranged by colour, but  I rather like the look of it. Since these are the records I paint on and not the ones I would like to listen to, I don't need to worry about finding a specific one. Besides, Tavi likes things sorted by colour and that 13 year old is way cooler than I'll ever be.

Comments

Tara said…
I adore Tavi. She's way cooler than I'll ever be. I wish I had her sense of style. <3

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration