People in my neighbourhood

I love people watching. While I was doing the dishes today I saw a guy pushing a huge amp down the middle of the street with a guitar on his back. He stopped to take a break and some guys started chatting with him and they all had a smoke.

I can't help but wonder what sort of gig he was going to, on foot, on a Saturday afternoon.

These are the people in my neighbourhood.

In other news, Chris and I have finally come up with a name for our apartment. From now on it will be known as the Turquoise Tile Atelier or the TTA for short.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fancy! My boyfriend dubbed my house Dogsbane (because I am the crazy cat lady). I am the Duchess of Dogsbane.

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration