Not to jinx the playoffs...

But this weekend I made some rather festive penguins.


I didn't consider the negative reaction some Senators fans would have towards penguins in party hats until after I had a plate full of the little guys wobbling around the deviled eggs.


Perhaps foreshadowing the game to come, we destroyed them here in Ottawa.


So why did I make penguin appetizers? After seeing them on Once Upon a Plate I knew I had to give it a try. This weekend we celebrated Chris' birthday and he just happens to love penguins. Unfortunately, he doesn't love olives as much, but he still appreciated the adorable hors d'oeuvres.

You can make your own partying penguins to devour before tonight's game with my latest instructable.

Comments

RealGrouchy said…
They're great*! Would also be good for Linux parties.

(*except that I don't like olives)

- RG>

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration