PROMtastic

As you may recall, I love Promdemonium.

I wouldn't have believed that it was possible to get more excited about "Ottawa’s radical, community-oriented, gender-bending, bike-loving, enviro-humping, queer-diggin, slow dancing, big dress wearing prom," but now that I'm on the decorations committee I'm practically bursting with enthusiasm.

to do list and prototype

The whole decorations committee is so ethusiastic that we've taken on a huge list of projects that should make this year's Prom really memorable. In keeping with the spirit of Promdemonium, everything will be upcycled and utterly awesome.

One important element will be the lighting made from vintage prom wear. To make it happen, we will need to get our hands on a bunch of floor lamps. I've already posted ads on Craigslist and a few other sites, but if you happen to know of anyone with some unwanted lamps in the Ottawa area, please send them my way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration