32 Weeks

32 weeks

While I'm still dealing with morning sickness, I'm feeling the best that I have all pregnancy. I think the three weeks I took off work in August really helped me catch up on sleep and recharge.


We've been taking weekly photos to document the growth of my baby bump. I love how you can see the seasons changing and the progress we've made on the house while the baby grows.

I feel huge and awkward, and I'm quickly approaching 200lbs, but even with less than 2 months to go, I must not look that pregnant because some people are still surprised when I tell them!

Comments

Megs said…
Woo hoo! You're almost there!!! You look great Allison! Glad to here that you are feeling much better :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration