Butterflies and beer

When my mom drew names for the Christmas gift exchange I got my brother's fiance. Despite the fact that she's been dating my brother for years and they'll be married in a little over a month, I don't actually know that much about her tastes. All I know is she likes butterflies, beer and my brother.

It's not much to go on but etsy proved to be a treasure trove of potential gift ideas.

Butterflies and Beer


dubbel beer-rings
$20.00

TILE COASTERS MONAR...
$15.00

2 Etched Highball G...
$28.00

Swallowtail Butterf...
$17.00

Yellow and black bu...
$29.50

Open your beer - ...
$20.00

Mrs. Cool 8x8 Fine ...
$25.00

Beer Bottle Coaster...
$22.00

4 Pint Glasses in y...
$54.00

REAL FRAMED GIANT S...
$39.99

Irish Red Handmade ...
$4.99

ON SALE The Butterf...
$24.00

Felt Butterflies - ...
$3.00

Moustache Pilsner G...
$22.00

Handmade butterfly ...
$34.00

Keep Calm and DRINK...
$15.00

Comments

Laura said…
That's a great idea drawing names for the holidays. The butterfly necklaces look lovely.

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration