Merry Christmas!

Our homemade pop-up Christmas card

Happy holidays! Chris and I are enjoying a cozy Christmas together in Ottawa. 

We had an early Christmas with my family in BC last weekend. Everyone was together for my brother's wedding and my mother brought a cute little tree for our guest ranch chalet.

We made the garland and star from scrap paper

The Christmas Challenge was a huge success. My family is so talented and thoughtful!

this photo doesn't do justice to the etched wine glass my brother made for my mom

Chris and I had the bride and groom to make presents for. Inspired by pillows I had seen on etsy and the work of Ottawa artist Karina Bergmans, I took two thrifted jackets and turned them into initial throw pillows.


In keeping with the font theme, we also monogrammed two hand towels using vintage buttons.

It was really easy to do but I think the finished product is pretty cute.

Comments

Pauline said…
Merry late Christmas and Happy early New Year! Those pillows and towels look great! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration