What to wear?

Since the majority of decorations for Promdemonium 2011 are being made from repurposed materials, I've had to spend a good chuck of time poking through thrift stores, looking for supplies. Naturally, while shopping for possible decor I couldn't help but also check out possible prom outfits.

So now I've got a problem because I've gone and bought no fewer than 3 dresses to wear to Promdemonium.

I actually got 4 dresses if you count the pink one I bought this summer, but I've now got other plans for that one

Chris won't have any trouble picking out what he's going to wear because we found him a fantastic vintage tuxedo with velvet lapels.

I still can't believe it was only $13

Comments

J still being lazy said…
Oh, with those shoes? The first one, absofuckinglutely! It's just perfect.

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration